Mazda Factory Warranty Information
What Does the Mazda Factory Warranty Offer to Drivers?
When you are shopping for a new car one of the most important things you will need to consider is the warranty. Your new-car’s warranty is an incredibly important part of keeping your car running properly with the support of the automaker. When you are in the market for a new car that will make your driving experience more exciting and will also have a great warranty then a new Mazda is the premier choice for you. Come on over to Fresno Mazda in Fresno, CA today and you will not only get to find a great new Mazda, but you will get something that is packaged with a stellar warranty.
With one of the new Mazda models you will enjoy something that is plenty well-equipped, comfortable to drive, and comes with an added peace of mind. This will ensure you get something you will enjoy on any road throughout the areas of Clovis, CA and Selma, CA all while feeling confident that it the Mazda you choose will continually perform at its peak levels for much longer.
What Warranties are Included with Each New Mazda?
When you make the choice to shop for a new Mazda3, Mazda6, Mazda CX-5, or Mazda CX-9 you are not just buying a car based on the features, design, or performance, but based on its warranty. With Mazda you will get a thorough new car warranty that is ready to bring you the service and confidence to enjoy your car for longer.
With every Mazda purchase you will get to enjoy a choice of warranties that brings you coverage if you need to have a repair done during the early days of your ownership. There are three different warranties that come with every new Mazda, a New-Vehicle Limited Warranty, a Powertrain Limited Warranty, and 24/7 Roadside Assistance Program. Each one brings you plenty of benefits to make buying one of these models the right choice.
Learn About the Different Warranties
New-Vehicle Limited Warranty:
- 36-Monthes or 36,000-miles, whichever comes first
- Covers vehicle defects with the idea that your Mazda is going through normal wear and tear, but does not cover replacement parts for anything considered normal wear and tear
- Warranty assumes you are providing your Mazda goes through the factory service and maintenance
Powertrain Limited Warranty:
- Issues are covered as long as your car does not have any powertrain defects and has received the recommended maintenance
- 5-years or 60,000-miles, whichever comes first
24/7 Roadside Assistance Program:
- If your Mazda is suddenly undrivable as a result of a warrantied part failing during your New-Vehicle Limited Warranty, towing will be covered to the nearest Mazda dealership
- Additionally, if your Mazda is not drivable because of a warrantied powertrain failure, towing will be provided during the Powertrain Limited Warranty
Fresno Mazda is Ready to Show All Drivers the Beautiful of Aspects of a Warranty
As a driver in Sanger, CA or Visalia shopping for a new Mazda is about more than just the design and features, but also about the warranty. Here at Fresno Mazda our staff members will be incredibly happy to show you all of the great aspects of the new Mazda warranty. Take a trip over today and we will show you why buying and owning a Mazda is a great choice. See you soon!