25 Year warranty
You will be reimbursed for expenses incurred for the rental of a substitute vehicle through a licensed rental agency during the repair covered by the limited warranty or the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Compensation up to $30 per day
- No overnight stay required
- Up to six days of rental reimbursement allowed, three of which can be for delay in receiving parts, for a maximum benefit of $180
Emergency Roadside Assistance
You will receive benefits of a sign-and-drive roadside assistance program. The customer calls the 24 hour toll free number (800) 831-6870 to have a service provider dispatched. Benefits are subject to a maximum of $100 per occurrence.
- Jump starts
- Flat tire changes (using the inflated spare tire)
- Fluid delivery
- Lockout service (key cutting charge)
- Concierge service (assistance with up to three phone calls
Trip Interruption Coverage
You will receive reimbursement of food and lodging expenses if the covered vehicle becomes inoperable, and in need of repair when traveling away from home.
- Breakdown must occur more than 100 miles away from the contract holder’s home
- Maximum reimbursement of $100 per day for food (in a restaurant) and lodging (in a hotel/motel) for up to three days.
- Sold by other dealers, lessors or private parties.
- Used for Delivery, route work (service, repair, and delivery), hire, police, security, emergency purposes or commercial towing or hauling.
- Company-owned or leased vehicles driven by more than one driver on a regular basis.
- Equipped or used for snowplowing, competitive driving, or racing.
- Used for pushing or pulling a trailer or other vehicle with a GVW in excess of 2,000 lbs., unless vehicle is equipped with a manufacturer’s trailer towing package.
- Trucks which have a GVWR in excess of 14,000 pounds. Special limited production and rare exotic models.
- Modified for off-road usage or high performance equipment including, but not limited to engine, transmission, drive axle, exhaust systems, suspension, lift kits, oversized/undersized tires.
- Grey market vehicles.
- Vehicles in which the odometer does not reflect the actual mileage.
- Flood damaged vehicles.
- Salvaged vehicles.
- Incomplete, flatbed, Hi cube or cutaway vehicles.
Powertrain (no Seals & Gaskets / no Wear & Tear) Coverage: Engine: Gasoline engine: All internally lubricated parts contained within the engine block and cylinder head(s). Plus these non-internally lubricated parts: Water pump, fuel pump, valve covers, oil pan, dipstick and tube, timing belt, timing chain/belt cover, engine mounts, flywheel, ring gear, flex plate, harmonic balancer, belt tensioner and idler pulley(s), intake and exhaust manifolds. Factory installed supercharger/turbocharger. Cylinder head, engine block and rotor housings when damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated part. Diesel engine: All of the above parts. Plus diesel fuel injection pump, fuel injectors, fuel lines.
Automatic transmission: All internally lubricated parts contained within the transmission case. Plus these non-internally lubricated parts: Transmission mount(s), oil pan, dipstick and filler tube, vacuum modulator. Transmission case when damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated part. Manual transmission including automatically shifted manual transmission: All internally lubricated parts contained within the transmission case. Plus these non- internally lubricated parts: Transmission mount(s) and automatically shifted manual transmission clutch. Transmission case when damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated part.
All internally lubricated parts contained within the transfer case. Plus these non- internally lubricated parts: Electronic and vacuum engagement parts, four wheel drive automatic/semi- automatic and manually operated hub assemblies. Transfer case housing when damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated part.
All internally lubricated parts contained within the Front and/or Rear Drive Axle Housing. Plus the following parts: Axle shafts, axle bearings, constant velocity joints and boots, universal joints, center support bearing. Final drive housing when damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated part.
*Fluids and filters:
Coolant, fluids, lubricants and filters when required in connection with the repair or replacement of a covered part.
Your Vehicle Maintenance Requirements:
It is your responsibility to ensure the oil warning light and gage, as well as the temperature warning light and gauge, are in proper working condition and not displaying signs of warning.
Maintenance expenses are your responsibility. While not required, it is recommended you return to us for maintenance services. In order to maintain valid limited warranty coverage, you must have your vehicle checked and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, as outlined in your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual. You must retain all copies of verifiable receipts and repair orders for maintenance services. These copies must indicate customer name, repair order number and date, vehicle identification number, odometer reading at time of service and a complete description of the service performed including required parts and materials. You may be required to provide evidence of all maintenance services. Failure to provide proof of services performed may result in denial of coverage.
What is not covered:
1. This limited warranty does not provide coverage for:
A. Any part not specifically listed as covered under the coverage section, including but not limited to any of the following parts: Glass, lenses, sealed beams, light bulbs, wheels, wheel covers, tires, interior trim, moldings, bright metal parts, sheet metal, flexible body parts, weather strips, upholstery, convertible and/or vinyl top, paint, catalytic converter, exhaust system, brake rotors and drums, wiper blades, coolant hoses, shock absorbers, all batteries including hybrid batteries, throttle body assembly, spark/glow plugs, drive belts, brake pads, brake linings and shoes, manual clutch disc (automatically shifted manual transmission clutches are covered);
B. Repairs of water and air leaks, rattles, squeaks and wind noise; alignment of body parts, bumpers and glass;
C. The normal maintenance services and parts required or recommended by your vehicle manufacturer and other normal maintenance services and parts which include, but are not limited to: engine tune up, suspension alignment and wheel balancing. Filters, lubricants, engine coolant, fluids and refrigerants will only be covered in connection with the repair of a covered failure;
D. Repairs or replacements covered by any insurance policy, repairer’s/supplier’s guarantee, service contract or manufacturer’s or seller’s warranty, even if coverage is revoked or denied for any reason, including manufacturer insolvency;
E. Repairs, replacements or alterations made without prior authorization or without following the required claim procedure;
F. Repair or replacement of any part due to a condition that existed prior to the purchase of your vehicle;
G. A covered failure which does not occur during or is not reported to us within the term of your limited warranty unless expiration of limited warranty falls on a holiday or weekend, then the next business day will be acceptable;
H. Repairs if the odometer has ceased to operate and odometer repairs have not been made as soon as reasonably possible, or the odometer has been altered, tampered with, disconnected, or in any way misrepresents the vehicle’s actual mileage after you purchased your vehicle;
I. Repairs or replacements of any parts or components that do not meet original manufacturer’s specifications as installed at the time of original vehicle assembly;
J. Any part(s) which has not sustained a covered failure, but which a repair facility recommends or requires be repaired or replaced in connection with the repair or replacement of a covered part(s). This includes any expense due to engineering
The Deductible for 25 Year Unlimited Mileage PT warranty is: $100 In states with specific warranty legislation, the selected deductible must meet state requirements.
Limited Warranty Terms
Years: 25 / Miles: Unlimited
Limited warranty plan expiration is calculated from the vehicle date of sale and odometer miles on that date. The coverage expires when the length of time of the term has elapsed from the vehicle date of sale or the vehicle odometer is equal to the term mileage plus the mileage on the vehicle on the contract date-of-sale, whichever occurs first.
The claims department toll-free number is (800) 423-4566. The claims department is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central Time.
Claim authorization process
- Obtain customer approval for diagnosis of the breakdown.
- Obtain authorization for repairs from our claims department.
Before you call, please have the following information available:
- Contract number
- Customer’s full name
- Last six digits of the VIN
- Current mileage on the vehicle
- Date and number of your repair order
- Description of breakdown
- Accurate estimate of the repair or replacement cost (including covered parts and related labor)
Claim submission process
- Write the claim authorization number on your repair order near the customer’s name.
- Before releasing the vehicle, obtain the customer’s signature on the repair order and collect the deductible, if applicable.
- Submit all claim information within 30 days from the date of repair.